Sunday, October 23, 2011

$money$money$

   
  Totaling the cost of my trip to Botswana is about $3,250. Over the past seven days I kept track of the cost of one meal, three tourist sights, and my hotel, but I didn’t include my transportation to places and other meals. On the first day I spend about $71.00 (hotel, food, and attraction). On the second day I spent fairly close to $116.99. The third day cost me $79.00. The price of my fourth day in Botswana was really close to the fifth. It cost $75.00. On day five I stayed in a run-down hotel, so the money I spent was a little bit less. It only cost about $61.99. Day six was by far the most expensive! The hotel is what really ran the price up on this day. The hotel alone was $212.00, and the total of the whole day was around $231.50. On my last day in Botswana I only spend about twenty dollars, being that’s all I had left. For my round-trip flight from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to Gaborone, Botswana was exactly $1855.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment