Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 5

     As soon as I woke up this morning I just knew it was going to be a good day!  I started off my morning by going to the Gababis Hill in Chobe.  It is the most famous sight in the area, which features several sets of four thousand-year-old rock paintings of San origins.  I had to climb up a tall hill to see the beautiful artworks.  It was a public tourist attraction, so it was free.  Then, I went to my favorite sight so far, the Kazungula Crocodile Farm.  It was only four dollars to proceed into the farm.  It was really scary, because you got up close and personal with these scaly beasts.   They were huge, like dinosaurs!  I next went to the Old House to have some lunch. There was a variety of choices, but it had many vegetarian foods.  It was also very nice because the price was very low.  It only cost $7.99!  It defiantly filled me up.  After that, I traveled to a nearby city named Maun. Where I went to the Nhabe Museum.  The price to visit the museum was five dollars. It housed many historical items from wars.  After all that excitement for the day I went to the Alfa Lodge to sleep.  It was a run-down hotel and was really cheap.  It cost $45.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment