Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 7

       When I woke up this morning thoughts of depression filled my head, because I realized this was my last day in Botswana.  I didn’t want to leave, but I missed everyone back home.  I forced myself out of my hotel with all my bags ready to go home, but before I left I had three more places to visit.  I first went to the Central Kalahari Game Resort.  It cost $5.00 to get in, but it was worth every penny.  I saw hundreds of different animals.  After that, I traveled to Gaborone.  The first thing I did in Gaborone was visit the University of Botswana. Just in case I would like to come back some day.  Then I went out to eat, my last Botswana meal.  I went to the Equatorial Café.  It was delicious, especially the homemade fruit smoothie.  It was $8.50.  Then I went the Oprapa House.  It is where they sort diamonds, from the biggest diamonds in the world to the smallest.  It was awesome.  After fantasying about diamonds, I went to the airport.  I wasn’t ready to leave, but I had no choice.  I loaded the plane and off  I flew back to the good United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment