Thursday, January 26, 2012

Vow of Silence

   Today I did not like the fact that we couldn't talk, but I liked the silence. It was pretty hard not to talk especially when we were doing group and partner activities. I could barley make two class periods not talking. There is no way I could ever make it through the whole day. It would be extremley hard, and when you have to ask someone something you can't just say it. You have to write it down or use your hands. Today I learned that I am blessed with a voice. Some people can't talk. They were born like that, but I never take the time to realize how all the small things add up, big time. When my group worked together we used our hands alot to try to get what we wanted to say out. We also would write notes. The notes made the non-verbal communication a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment